Tuesday, August 21, 2007

IT'S A BOY

Saturday, Ty and I took our mom's out, saying that we were going out to lunch. Well to their surprise we took them to a 3D ultrasound. We got to see our little baby, and I have to say what a cutie. Last week I decided I wanted to find out if it was a boy or a girl, and now I am proud to say that we are expecting a baby BOY!!! He is defiantly 100% all boy and very proud of it. He kept showing it off during the ultrasound. Our little boy, Jaidyn, has the cutest little chubby cheeks, nose, mouth, fingers... everything is absolutely adorable. He kept his hads up by his face during the entire ultrasound, kept sucking his left thumb while having his right had up by his right ear. It was so cute. It will be neat to see if he sleeps like this after he's born. He kicked me quite a bit during the ultrasound too, so we couldn't get a good shot of his legs because they wouldn't stay still long enough. But I'm so glad we went and had it done. The grandma's were thrilled too. And now we have some real keepsake pictures to show him when he's older.

Needless to say, Ty is thrilled at the thought of a little boy to share his video games with and play soccer with. I'm already threatening to put Jaidyn in a little sailor suit, but Ty doesn't like that idea (what Ty doesn't know doesn't hurt him). I also have to find him an adorable little Santa suit for Christmas. Oh the shopping I could do. I saw a really cute onsie down in Macy's that said "Mommy's New Man." I can't wait to go shopping for Jaidyn.

So other than finding out the gender of our little monkey, nothing really happened this week. Had a few nasty migraines, but not a bad week. Now we just have to wait about 14 weeks (98 days) to meet this little guy. I'm hoping he won't go past my due date, but the way he's kicking me, I'm sure he's already planning his escape lol!!!

Anyways, here are some pictures of our little guy and my latest belly shot at 26 weeks.

26 weeks pregnant with Jaidyn
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jaidyn, cutest little baby boy!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jaidyn
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jaidyn's Profile Picture
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: