Tuesday, August 7, 2007

24 weeks and counting

16 weeks left, 1 month until the prenatal classes start, and tentatively 12 weeks until maternity leave starts!!! Where did the time go? Seems like yesterday when I found out at only 3 weeks... wow...

Ty and I are mostly in to the new apartment, and its a big mess. Ty has been an absolute angel about moving. I can't lift pretty much anything, and just going up and down the stairs a few times hurts (the round ligament pain thing). The sad part is, that it is all my stuff that Ty is moving. He doesn't know how much I appreciate it him doing all this. Makes me love him that much more.

The bunnies are settled into the apartment. Ashley is still pissed as hell and hides behind her litter box thinking I can't see her. Coco is pretty much still interference to the move. I just think she's happy that she's not in a small cage anymore, but back in her huge pen.

Anyways, just a short update. Even though I didn't do much in the way of moving stuff I still managed to over do it and I have been having random braxton hicks contractions (oops, don't tell my doctor I over did it :S) So tonight is a night of doing not much. I'm actually going to a cake decorating class, so that should keep me somewhat still for 2 hours.

Here is my 24 weeks belly... I'm gonna be MASSIVE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And here are my girls... Coco is the brown and white one, Ashley is the dark gray one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: