Tuesday, August 14, 2007

25 weeks - 15 to go

Time is flying by and its getting scary. Baby is getting so much stronger now too. When we went to the movies last week, baby discovered my bladder again. And I swear if you could have seen inside baby was singing "I found your bladder!" then stomping on it a few times. Another fun thing that baby does is play the 'kick/poke' game as I called it. When baby kicks me, I give a little poke back. Baby then kicks me in the same place so I poke back. Repeat until baby falls asleep. Well now baby plays the game with daddy. Ty had his hand on my belly, and baby kicked daddy, daddy poked back. It continued for about a minute or two and was really cute... daddy baby bonding :D :D

We are now pretty sure we have a boy and a girl name picked out for the baby. Both first names start with J. So I am now calling the baby Jelly Bean because either way baby would have the same initials.

We got the rest of my stuff moved into the apartment on Saturday. We celebrated by having a nap, then going out to the Keg for dinner... yummy chicken teriyaki and garlic mashed potatoes :D. The apartment is still a mess, but we're making our way through the mess, and Ty is still being a really big help unpacking. I can only do a few things before my round ligament pain gets really sore.

Speaking of that evil pain... Friday was pretty scary. I had terrible pain, and I could barely manage to walk a few steps. I cried every time I had to get out of my chair and walk. Then by the end of the day I started getting really sharp stabbing pains in the center of the bottom of my belly. I was still feeling the baby move so I just let the pain ride itself out but OWWW!!!

So here is an update of my belly at 25 weeks... getting bigger everyday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here are the girls in the new apartment.

Ashley making herself at home on the couch.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And Coco hanging out in her pen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: