Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A while since my last blog

It has been a while since my last blog, and I'm not really sure what to say as an update. We got the stroller and car seat with my mom, and we got the crib with Ty's mom. We have yet to put the crib together as we just got it on Sunday and we are going to be busy every night this week.
We started the 'young parents' class and we've had two classes so far. We've had to watch two videos of women giving birth and the guy's reaction is always the same and it's pretty funny. The nurse in our class also told us about a doula who is completing her practicum and is offering her services for free. So we took her up on that. We met with the doula last week and we are meeting again this week. I think it will be good to take some of the pressure off Ty, and having someone there who is trained to relax me should be good as well.
My dreams are definitely getting wacky... having all sorts of strange dreams and they just seem to be going further out on a limb. I tell Ty about them and he just laughs at the dreams. Oh well, 9 weeks and 6 days to go until Jaidyn's due date, then maybe these weird dreams will stop.
Here are my last three belly pictures. I'm defiantly growing and excuse the stretch marks. I can't seem to avoid those things as much as I try. The scary thing about these pictures is that I haven't really gained any weight over the last 3 weeks. I'm sitting steady at a total of 15lbs gained and my belly is HUGE. Either Jaidyn is going to be huge or he knows where to sit to make me look huge.

28 weeks
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

29 weeks
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

30 weeks
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And for fun... a picture of the cake I decorated from my last cake decorating class. Click on the link because the picture wouldn't resise.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/laursie03/IMGP0957.jpg

Thanks for reading :D

No comments: