Tuesday, September 25, 2007

31 weeks along, 63 days to go

Been an interesting week. We had a pretty bad accident at work, but no one was hurt. Unless you are a car enthusiast, then you could feel sorry for the 3 cars, especially the Bently. Long story. Don't ask. That was a very bad day and caused me to have braxton hicks contractions all day and most of the next day. And made my blood pressure go up because I was so stressed out.

Had my doctors appointment and little Jaidyn is growing away. I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead. And I'm pretty sure thats all baby as I haven't gained too much weight. At 30 weeks I've gained 16.5 lbs, which I am very pleased with. Especially since I haven't been able to exercise due to the constant pain I've been in. The doctor was concerned with me having highish blood pressure that baby might not be growing properly... got no problems there!

So yeah... 9 weeks and counting. A lot of people are saying that I'm gonna have Jaidyn early, and if they are right, that means 7 weeks. Eeeek!!! It just doesn't seem real... how close everything is getting. We have the crib set up, and once the nursery is done, I'll post more pictures of that. But for now, here is me in all my pregnant belly glory lol!!!

31 week belly pictures

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: